Curated Community

A place for people like us...

  • 30 minutes

Service Description

A place for Highly Sensitive People (HSP) to connect, commune, learn, grow, and thrive. Overall, about 15 to 20 percent of the population are thought to be highly sensitive. HSPs are more impacted than others by violence, tension, or feelings of overwhelm. As a result, HSPs often make incrementally more concerted decisions than the other 80 percent. Curated Community connects, supports, and helps the 20 percent of this worlds HSPs master their sensitive strengths to better show up for, and in a world that is designed for the other 80 percent.


Contact Details

2023170825

cortni@grangeconnect.com